Beat The Stock Market With Our FREE A-Z Guide!
✔ Learn the fundamentals of trading & investing
✔ Discover key industry terms, to help you compete against the most experienced investors
✔ Stay ahead of the game and make wise investment decisions
Download your FREE eBook Now!
"LIMITED TIME OFFER"
Future Of Stocks Terms and Conditions of Service
September 15, 2016
Please note that any Future Of Stocks Offerings (as defined below) are under constant development. New services are added frequently, and these Terms and Conditions of Service may therefore be modified and updated on an ongoing basis. It is important to check back to this page regularly.
By using any part of the FOS Offerings, you acknowledge that you have read these Terms and Conditions, understand them, and agree to be bound by them. As a material condition of such use, you warrant that you are over the age of eighteen and that you have provided accurate and complete information in any communication with FOS. Paragraph 15 of these Terms and Conditions includes a provision binding you to arbitration of any dispute you may have with respect to your use of the FOS Offerings, pursuant to which you relinquish your right to bring an action in court and to a jury trial, although FOS retains the option to arbitrate or to bring an action in court. Specific reference is made to that provision, to which you agree by using any part of the FOS Offerings.
FULL DISCLAIMER (Financial-related content and affiliated sites): ALL INFORMATION PRESENTED IN THE FOS OFFERINGS AND VIA E-MAIL AND ANY PUBLICATION OR VIDEO PRESENTATION DISCUSSED THEREIN ARE INTENDED SOLELY FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES AND ARE NOT TO BE CONSTRUED, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BY IMPLICATION OR OTHERWISE, AS AN OFFER TO SELL OR A SOLICITATION TO BUY OR SELL OR TRADE IN ANY COMMODITIES, SECURITIES, OR CURRENCIES HEREIN NAMED. INFORMATION IS OBTAINED FROM SOURCES BELIEVED TO BE RELIABLE BUT IS IN NO WAY GUARANTEED. NO GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND IS IMPLIED OR POSSIBLE WHERE PROJECTIONS OF FUTURE CONDITIONS ARE ATTEMPTED. IN NO EVENT SHOULD THE CONTENT BE CONSTRUED AS AN EXPRESS OR IMPLIED PROMISE, GUARANTEE OR IMPLICATION BY OR FROM THE SERVICES, FOS OR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES OR OTHER AGENTS THAT YOU WILL PROFIT OR THAT LOSSES CAN OR WILL BE LIMITED IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER. SOME RECOMMENDED TRADES MAY INVOLVE SECURITIES HELD BY OUR OFFICERS, AFFILIATES, EDITORS, WRITERS OR EMPLOYEES, AND INVESTMENT DECISIONS MAY BE INCONSISTENT WITH OR EVEN CONTRADICTORY TO THE DISCUSSION OR RECOMMENDATION IN THE SERVICE. PAST RESULTS ARE NO INDICATION OF FUTURE PERFORMANCE. ALL INVESTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO RISK, WHICH SHOULD BE CONSIDERED PRIOR TO MAKING ANY INVESTMENT DECISIONS. CONSULT YOUR PERSONAL INVESTMENT ADVISERS BEFORE MAKING AN INVESTMENT DECISION. THE FOS OFFERINGS PROVIDE GENERALIZED FINANCIAL INFORMATION DESIGNED TO EDUCATE A BROAD SEGMENT OF THE PUBLIC; IT DOES NOT GIVE PERSONALIZED INVESTMENT, TAX, LEGAL OR OTHER BUSINESS AND PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. FOR PRIVACY PROTECTION, ABBREVIATED OR FICTITIOUS NAMES WERE USED FOR SOME OF THE INDIVIDUALS MENTIONED IN THE FOS OFFERINGS AND ANY REPORT OR PUBLICATION. The opinions expressed in the FOS Offerings do not necessarily reflect those of Future Of Stocks, Inc.
Terms and Conditions
1. Grant of License. These Terms and Conditions provide you with a personal, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the FOS Offerings conditioned on your continued compliance with these Terms and Conditions.
In the event that you fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions, FOS shall be entitled to terminate this license granted to you with immediate effect and without notice, including removing your ability to access or use the FOS Offerings or Other Agreement you may have. FOS reserves the right, at any time and in its sole discretion, (a) to block traffic or other access to the FOS Offerings, whether or not directly or through third party links or postings and (b) to block or remove your use of a link to the FOS Offerings.
Except as set forth herein, nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to confer any benefit on any third party (whether such benefit would have arisen under any applicable law or regulation or otherwise) and no term will be enforceable by any third party.
2. Intellectual Property Rights; Right to Use; Modification of FOS Offerings.
(a) The FOS Offerings, including their layout and design, are protected by United States trademark and copyright law and other applicable law and are the exclusive property of FOS or its licensors (except as otherwise identified) and, except as expressly provided herein, FOS does not grant any express or implied right in any such materials to you. In particular and without limitation, FOS owns the copyright in the FOS Offerings as a collective work and/or compilation. FOS also owns the copyright on, or holds a license for, any and all databases accessible on the FOS Offerings and in the selection, coordination, arrangement, aggregation and enhancement of the content of the FOS Offerings. FOS is entitled to use all such databases and User Materials (as defined in Paragraph 11, below) for such purposes not inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions or any other of our agreements with you. You may, on an occasional and irregular basis, print and download materials and information from the FOS Offerings solely for personal and non-commercial use, or, only to the extent permitted by an Other Agreement, for internal business use, provided that you comply with these Terms and Conditions with respect to any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in such materials and information. All copyrights and trademarks not the property of FOS that are used or referred to in the FOS Offerings are the property of their respective owners, and may be subject to other or additional restrictions.
(b) If you believe that any of the FOS Offerings is infringing copyrights or other intellectual property rights held by you or by someone on whose behalf you are authorized to act, please follow the steps described on FOS’s Contact Information page.
(c) The FOS logo, and all other names, logos, and icons identifying FOS and/or FOS products and services are proprietary marks of FOS or its licensors. Third party product and company names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
(d) The components, data, and features of the FOS Offerings may be added to, modified, suspended, or discontinued by FOS without notice, and you agree that FOS shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any addition, modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the FOS Offerings or any part thereof.
3. Restrictions on Use of the FOS Offerings. YOU AGREE TO USE THE FOS OFFERINGS SOLELY FOR YOUR OWN NONCOMMERCIAL USE AND BENEFIT, AND TO COMPLY WITH ANY OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE SET FORTH IN THE FOS OFFERINGS. You may not and you hereby warrant and agree that you will not make any attempt to or, actually, use the FOS Offerings for any illegal purpose or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions, any Purchase/Subscription Agreement or Other Agreement, (for the limited use of headlines and summaries), including (without limitation):
(a) To sell, resell or otherwise transfer or dispose to, or to be used by or for the benefit of, any other person or entity;
(b) To use, transfer, distribute, or dispose of any information contained in the FOS Offerings in any manner that could compete with the business of FOS or any of its sponsors;
(c) To modify, create derivatives of, copy, reproduce, recompile, reverse compile, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, broadcast, publish, display, broadcast, modify, upload to, create derivative works or construct a database from, license, transfer, sell, transmit, mirror, frame, “deep link”, “scrape”, data mine, translate, or in any way use or exploit all or any part of the FOS Offerings (including, without limitation, to collect any information about other users of FOS Offerings, including registration information, passwords, accounts or other information; systematically to extract data contained in the FOS Offerings; or to post any content from the FOS Offerings to forums, newsgroups, list serves, mailing lists, electronic bulletin boards, or other websites), except that you may, on an occasional and irregular basis, print and download material from the FOS Offerings, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices and comply in all respects with these Terms and Conditions;
(d) To use the FOS Offerings or the information contained therein, including FOS’s trademarks, trade names, service marks, copyrights, or logos, to make or as part of unsolicited mailings or spam material. YOU MAY NOT USE ANY OF FOS’S OR ANY THIRD PARTY’S TRADEMARKS, TRADE NAMES, SERVICE MARKS, COPYRIGHTS, OR LOGOS IN ANY MANNER WHICH CREATES THE IMPRESSION THAT SUCH ITEMS BELONG TO OR ARE ASSOCIATED WITH YOU OR, EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED HEREIN, ARE USED WITH FOS’S CONSENT, AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE NO OWNERSHIP RIGHTS IN AND TO ANY OF SUCH ITEMS;
(e) To upload, post or send any information or content that (i) is unlawful, libelous, slanderous, offensive, obscene, hateful, pornographic, violent, insulting, threatening, abusive, misleading, deceptive, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable, (ii) constitutes or is comprised of any commercial, promotional, or solicitation information or (iii) as more fully described in Paragraph 11, infringes on the rights of others, including (without limitation) intellectual property rights, rights of publicity or privacy, etc.;
(f) To harm or threaten to harm users or members of the general public in any way, or “stalk” or otherwise harass any other person or entity;
(g) To disseminate or transmit “spam,” unsolicited messages, chain letters, any advertisements, solicitations, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication;
(h) To purchase, sell, or offer to purchase or sell any equity or security or market instrument; provide information designed to manipulate any equity or security market; or disseminate or transmit any material, non-public information about companies without authorization to do so;
(i) To impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
(j) To express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us;
(k) To remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the FOS Offerings;
(l) To disrupt, impair or interfere with the FOS Offerings; and
(m) To improve the quality of any data sold or contributed by you to any third party.
FOS reserves the right to deny access to users of the FOS Offerings at any time and in its sole discretion, including users who infringe the rights of other users or commit illegal acts or violate these Terms and Conditions. We may investigate into, deny, restrict or suspend your access to all or any part of the FOS Offerings at any time, without warning for any or no reason (including, without limitation, if you do any of the foregoing things), with or without prior notice or explanation, and without liability – and even take legal action if needed. If you believe that someone is using any of the FOS Offerings in violation of the above restrictions, please follow the steps described on FOS’s Contact Information page.
5. RSS Policy. FOS offers free headlines for personal, non-commercial use via Really Simple Syndication (RSS 2.0) (“RSS”) and via code provided to third party sites that request to join the FOS Feed Network (collectively with RSS, the “Feeds”). The Feeds make for easy sharing of news headlines and summaries for use in your favorite personal home page, news readers and Web logs (blogs). These Feeds include links to the most recent articles found on FOS.com and affiliated websites, and they update automatically.
(a) To use our news feeds, you will need a RSS news reader or personalized home page such as AOL, Google, MSN, or Yahoo!. You can find a list of news readers here.
(b) When using the Feeds in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, we ask that you provide attribution to Future Of Stocks or the relevant affiliated website.
(c) Any uses of the Feeds not granted herein are strictly prohibited. Prohibited uses include, but are not limited to, the incorporation of advertising or the placement of advertising associated with or targeted at the content of the Feeds. You may not edit or modify the Feeds in any manner whatsoever. Feeds may be used only with platforms with a functional link which takes the viewer directly to the full article on the Sites. You may not insert any intermediate page, splash page or any other content between the Feed link and the applicable article on the Sites. FOS retains all ownership and other rights in the Feed content and in any and all FOS logos and trademarks used in connection with the Feeds.
FOS reserves the right to cease offering any or all of the Feeds at any time or to require you to cease distributing any or all of the Feeds at any time for any reason. FOS assumes no liability for your activities in connection with the Feeds or for your use of the Feeds in connection with your website.
6. Assumption of Risk. You use the Internet and the FOS Offerings solely at your own risk and subject to all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations. While FOS has endeavored to create secure and reliable websites, please be advised that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from a website over the Internet cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly, FOS and its licensors and sponsors are not responsible for the security of any information transmitted via the Internet, the accuracy of the information contained in the FOS Offerings, or for the consequences of any reliance on such information.
7. Links to Other Websites. FOS may provide links, in its sole discretion, to other websites on the World Wide Web for your convenience in locating related information and services. These websites have not necessarily been reviewed by FOS and are maintained by third parties over which FOS exercises no control. Accordingly, FOS expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, the accuracy of the information, the quality of products or services provided by or advertised on and/or software downloaded from these third party websites, or whether those websites comply with applicable laws and regulations. Moreover, these links do not imply an endorsement of any third party or any website or the products or services provided by any third party. By accessing those websites, you may be bound by their terms and conditions. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these third party websites and may wish to review their terms and conditions.
8. Events Beyond FOS’s Control. You expressly absolve and release FOS and its licensors and sponsors from any claim of harm resulting from a cause beyond their control, including, but not limited to, the failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, power outages or third party service providers, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes, or natural disasters, strikes or other labor problems, wars, terrorism or governmental restrictions. FOS and its licensors and sponsors shall have no liability for interruptions or omissions in Internet, network or hosting services. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NEITHER FOS NOR ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS CONTROL YOUR EQUIPMENT OR THE TRANSFER OF DATA OVER COMMUNICATIONS FACILITIES, INCLUDING THE INTERNET, AND THAT THE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER MAY BE SUBJECT TO LIMITATIONS, DELAYS, AND OTHER PROBLEMS INHERENT IN THE USE OF SUCH COMMUNICATIONS FACILITIES, INCLUDING SEARCH ENGINES. FOS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DELAYS, DELIVERY FAILURES, DATA LOSS, CONTENT CORRUPTION, PACKET LOSS, OR OTHER DAMAGE RESULTING FROM SUCH PROBLEMS.
9. DISCLAIMERS. FOS obtains all information furnished on or provided by the FOS Offerings from sources believed by it to be accurate and reliable. Because of the possibility of human and mechanical error as well as other factors, the FOS Offerings and all related materials, services and information are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without representation or warranty of any kind. FOS AND ITS LICENSORS AND SPONSORS MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY AS TO THE ACCURACY, RESULTS, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO THE FOS OFFERINGS OR ANY RELATED MATERIALS, SERVICES OR INFORMATION. FOS makes no representation that materials in the FOS Offerings are appropriate or available for use in any particular location, and access to them from territories where any of the contents of a website are illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access any of the FOS Offerings from any such location, you do so on your own volition and are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. You agree and acknowledge that no oral or written information or advice given by FOS or any of its employees or agents in respect to the FOS Offerings shall constitute a representation or a warranty unless such information or advice is incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by a written agreement. FURTHER, THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR PROVIDED BY THE FOS OFFERINGS MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND THERE MAY BE TIMES WHEN THE FOS OFFERINGS ARE UNAVAILABLE. MOREOVER, FOS MAY MAKE MODIFICATIONS AND/OR CHANGES TO THE FOS OFFERINGS, OR TO THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES DESCRIBED IN THE FOS OFFERINGS AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON. YOU ASSUME THE SOLE RISK OF MAKING USE OF AND/OR RELYING ON THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES AVAILABLE IN THE FOS OFFERINGS.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL FOS OR ITS LICENSORS OR SPONSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, COMPENSATION, REIMBURSEMENT OR DAMAGES ON ACCOUNT OF THE LOSS OF PRESENT OR PROSPECTIVE PROFITS, EXPENDITURES, INVESTMENTS OR COMMITMENTS, WHETHER MADE IN THE ESTABLISHMENT, DEVELOPMENT OR MAINTENANCE OF BUSINESS REPUTATION OR GOODWILL, FOR LOSS OF DATA, COST OF SUBSTITUTE MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR INFORMATION, COST OF CAPITAL, AND THE CLAIMS OF ANY THIRD PARTY, OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON WHATSOEVER, EVEN IF FOS OR ITS LICENSORS OR SPONSORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FOS AND ITS LICENSORS AND SPONSORS DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES BASED ON YOUR USE OF THE FOS OFFERINGS. FOS is not liable for any damage arising from any infection by computer viruses, Trojan Horses and other malicious code which may result from your use of the FOS Offerings, so you should ensure that you use adequate, up to date, anti-virus software. FOS also assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the FOS Offerings or for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within the FOS Offerings. In addition, although we make a good faith effort to update the FOS Offerings periodically, we do not have a duty to update information contained in the FOS Offerings, and we will not be liable for any failure to update such information.
10. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless FOS, its licensors and sponsors, all of their affiliates, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, legal representatives, agents, successors and assigns, from and against any damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ and professionals’ fees and court costs) arising out of any third party claims based on or related to your use of the FOS Offerings or any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
11. User Materials. The following terms shall apply to content submitted by users on FOS Offerings:
(a) The FOS Offerings may contain comment sections, discussion forums, or other interactive features in which you may submit, post or upload user-generated content, including but not limited to comments, video, photos, messages, ideas, suggestions, information, know-how, articles, blogs, and other materials or items (collectively, “User Materials”). By submitting User Materials to FOS or on FOS Offerings, you represent that you are eighteen years of age or older and that you will fulfill the obligations set forth in these Terms and Conditions, which forms a binding contract between you and FOS.
(b) By submitting User Materials to FOS or on FOS Offerings, you automatically grant FOS a worldwide, fully paid-up, royalty-free, irrevocable, nonexclusive right and license, including right of sublicense, for a period of five (5) years, renewable at the discretion of FOS, to adopt, publish, reproduce, modify, adapt, edit, translate, disseminate, transmit, distribute, perform, reformat, copy, use, create updates, analyses or other derivative works of, publicly display or broadcast, incorporate into other works and otherwise exploit such User Materials (in whole or in part) and all ideas, suggestions or know-how provided therein, for any purpose, without consideration to you or to any third parties, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You represent and warrant to FOS that you have the full legal right, power and authority to grant to FOS the license provided for herein. You further grant FOS the right, but not the obligation, to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or FOS’s rights in the User Materials by a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
(c) If it is determined that you retain moral rights (including rights of attribution or integrity) in the User Materials, you agree and warrant that (i) you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the User Materials, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto; (ii) you have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion and exploitation of the User Materials by FOS or its licensees, successors and assigns; (iii) you forever waive and agree not to claim or assert any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any of the User Materials; and (iv) you forever release FOS, and its licensees, successors and assigns, from any claims that you could otherwise assert against FOS by virtue of any such moral rights.
(d) By submitting User Materials, you represent and warrant that:
• You will not upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Materials that: (i) violates these Terms and Conditions, including, without limitation, the restrictions set forth in Paragraph 3; (ii) violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others; (iii) you know to be false, misleading or inaccurate; (iv) contains anything unlawful, libelous, slanderous, offensive, obscene, hateful, pornographic, violent, insulting, threatening, abusive, misleading, deceptive, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable; (v) contains any commercial, promotional, or solicitation information, or disparages any product or service; or (vi) is protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of such copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right.
• You will not interfere with any other user’s right to privacy, including by harvesting or collecting personally-identifiable information or posting private information about a third party.
• You are solely responsible for all User Materials you send or post on any of the FOS Offerings, and you assume all risks associated with its use, including any reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness by others, and any disclosure by you of information contained therein that makes you personally identifiable.
(e) All User Materials you send or post will be accessible by FOS, you, and any other users who are entitled to similar privileges. FOS does not take any responsibility or assume any liability for (i) the content of User Materials, (ii) the accuracy or credibility of any User Materials, (iii) any actions you may take as a result of reading or otherwise using User Materials, or (iv) any failure to store or display User Materials at any time. By accessing or using the FOS Offerings, you may be exposed to User Materials sent or posted by others that you may perceive as offensive or otherwise objectionable.
(f) FOS shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor User Materials to determine compliance with these Terms of Service and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. Although FOS has no obligation to monitor, screen, edit or remove any of the User Materials submitted to FOS or posted or uploaded to the FOS Offerings, FOS reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to screen, edit, refuse to post or remove without notice any such User Materials at any time and for any reason. In addition, FOS may share personally identifiable information in response to a law enforcement agency’s request, or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
(h) You acknowledge and agree that neither you, nor anyone else who may appear in your submission, will receive any compensation for any use (including for online or offline promotional purposes) by FOS of, or ideas, suggestions or know-how you provide in, your User Materials.
(i) If you believe that any User Material is infringing copyrights or other intellectual property rights held by you or by someone on whose behalf you are authorized to act, please follow the steps described on FOS’s Contact Information page.
12. Subscription Fees; Refund Policies. Subscription to FOS or its affilaites sites and newsletters is free of charge and provided as-is and when available. You are responsible for any fee or charges incurred to access a Service through an Internet access provider or other third-party service. Subscription categories:
(a) Free: A free subscription is when a person enters their name and email address on FOS, its affiliated sites, or a third party site (with permission to share your information with FOS). Upon signing up for a Free Subscription, a conformation email will be sent to the email address that was supplied at the time of submission and is then followed by email newsletters containing free content including but is not limited to breaking news, stock market trends and historical information. You may cancel your Free Subscription at any time by following the unsubscribe procedure located at the bottom of every email that we send.
13. Renewal; Cancellation. Your subscription will renew automatically unless it is cancelled in accordance with FOS’s policies. The procedures for cancellation policies, if any, will be specified in the notification referenced above.
14. Governing Law; Jurisdiction; Venue. Except as provided in Paragraph 15, these Terms and Conditions, including (without limitation) any disputes relating to the FOS Offerings, whether sounding in contract, tort, statute or otherwise, are governed by the laws of the State of Florida, without reference to its conflict of law principles. Any litigation arising out of or connected in any way with any claim of infringement of copyrights or other intellectual property rights regarding the FOS Offerings shall take place in a State or Federal court of competent jurisdiction in Broward County, Florida. You hereby consent to personal jurisdiction and venue in the State and Federal courts located in the State of Florida, Broward County, with respect to any actions, claims, disputes or proceedings arising out of or in connection with the foregoing.
15. Dispute Resolution. Except as provided in Paragraph 14 or as specifically provided otherwise in any Other Agreement, any dispute, controversy or claim you may have arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions, including any disputes relating to the FOS Offerings, whether sounding in contract, tort, statute or otherwise, shall be finally resolved by arbitration. The arbitration shall be conducted by one arbitrator in English and in accordance with the International Rules of the American Arbitration Association, which shall administer the arbitration and act as appointing authority. The place of the arbitration shall be Ft. Lauderdale, Fla. The decision of the arbitrator shall be binding upon the parties hereto, and the expense of the arbitration (including without limitation the award of attorneys’ fees to the prevailing party) shall be paid as the arbitrator determines. The decision of the arbitrator may be entered by any court of competent jurisdiction. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in the State of Florida for the purposes of any judicial proceedings to obtain interim relief and in aid of the arbitration or judicial proceedings to confirm or enforce the award. Notwithstanding the foregoing, FOS may seek relief from a court of law in the event of a breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
16. Enforcing Security on the Sites. Actual or attempted unauthorized use of the Sites may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution, including, without limitation, punishment under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 under U.S. federal law. FOS reserves the right to take steps FOS believes are reasonably necessary or appropriate to enforce and/or verify compliance with any part of these Terms and Conditions such as view, monitor, and record activity on the Sites without notice or permission from User, including, without limitation, by archiving notices or communications sent by User through the Sites. Any information obtained by monitoring, reviewing, or recording is subject to review by law enforcement organizations in connection with investigation or prosecution of possible criminal or unlawful activity on the Sites as well as to disclosures required by or under applicable law or related government agency actions. FOS will also comply with all court orders or subpoenas involving requests for such information.
17. Injunctive Relief. User acknowledges that any breach, threatened or actual, of these Terms and Conditions, including, without limitation, with respect to unauthorized use of FOS proprietary assets, will cause irreparable injury to FOS, such injury would not be quantifiable in monetary damages, and FOS would not have an adequate remedy at law. User therefore agrees that FOS shall be entitled, in addition to other available remedies, to seek and be awarded an injunction or other appropriate equitable relief from a court of competent jurisdiction restraining any breach, threatened or actual, of User’s obligations under any provision of these Terms and Conditions. Accordingly, User hereby waives any requirement that FOS post any bond or other security in the event any injunctive or equitable relief is sought by or awarded to FOS to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
18. Term, Termination, Amendments. These Terms and Conditions will take effect when you first commence using any of the FOS Offerings, whether or not you enter into any Other Agreement. FOS reserves the right at any time and for any reason to deny you access to the FOS Offerings or any portion thereof. Termination will be effective without notice. Please note that FOS reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without notice. If a change is implemented by a posting on the FOS Offerings, it shall be deemed to take effect when posted. Your continued use of the FOS Offerings following notice of such modifications will be conclusively deemed acceptance of any changes to these Terms and Conditions.
19. Waiver. Failure to insist on strict performance of any of these Terms and Conditions will not operate as a waiver of any subsequent default or failure of performance. No waiver by FOS of any right under these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be either a waiver of any other right or provision or a waiver of that same right or provision at any other time.
20. Nature of Relationship. No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and FOS as a result of these Terms and Conditions or your utilization of the FOS Offerings.
21. Severability. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held unenforceable by a court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the parties, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
22. Entire Agreement/Reservation of Rights. Your rights to use certain material available on or through the FOS Offerings may be subject to separate digital or written agreements with FOS (“Other Agreements”). Particular pages or features of the FOS Offerings with content supplied by FOS or its licensors may have different or additional terms (“Special Terms”), which will be disclosed to you when you access those pages or features, and by accessing or using such pages and features, you will be deemed to have agreed to the applicable Special Terms.
23. Contact Information. If you would like to contact FOS, you can reach us at:
(a) email@example.com. If you choose to contact FOS via e-mail regarding these Terms and Conditions, or Other Agreement, please mark the subject heading of your e-mail “Terms Inquiry,” or “Subscriber Inquiry,” respectively;
(b) CustomerService@futureofstocks.com. If you would like to contact a FOS's customer service agent;
(c) Copyright@futureofstocks.com, if you would like to contact FOS’s copyright agent; or
(d) Mail: Future Of Stocks Inc 2520 SW 22 ST, STE #2, Miami, Fl 33145
Future Of Stocks
September 15, 2016
Personal data is information that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you, such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, or phone number ("Personal Data"). FOS may collect Personal Data from you when you enroll in, subscribe to or agree to register for newsletters and news alerts on the FOS Offerings. In addition to information collected during registration, enrollment, or subscription, FOS may collect Personal Data knowingly provided by you in e-mails to the FOS Offerings, online forms, order and registration forms, surveys, polls, sweepstakes, and contest entries. Providing this information is always at your option, although your failure to provide Personal Data in such instances may limit your ability to use such features of the FOS Offerings.
FOS may also collect “Monitoring Data." Monitoring Data is any information that does not reveal your specific identity, such as computer or device type, browser information, app usage data, information collected through cookies and other technologies, demographic information, statistical and aggregated information. We may use Monitoring Data to help us understand who uses the FOS Offerings and to improve FOS’s websites.
FOS may also receive other information about you from third parties, including, for example, demographic data, information about your interests, and information about your activities on other websites.
We may, from time to time in emails, alerts or other communications you have agreed to accept from us, include advertisements, sponsorships, other offers from or information about third parties. This does not and will not mean that FOS endorses any specific products or services available from such third parties. Such materials from those third parties, regardless of their relationship with us, are provided merely for information purposes and users should make their own judgments and evaluation of any services or products available on any other websites.
Use of Tracking Tools
Use and Sharing of Data Collected
FOS may use Personal Data and Monitoring Data it collects for editorial and feedback purposes, and to deliver relevant advertising, statistical analysis of users’ behavior, product development, delivering products and services, providing customer support, customizing and improving the content and layout of the FOS Offerings, completing business transactions, administering individual accounts and meeting government regulatory requirements such as sales tax collection. Monitoring Data may be used for internal or external purposes such as researching and identifying market segments and needs, and marketing and promotion.
FOS may share your Personal Data and other data collected with service providers, affiliates, and subsidiaries in connection with the services we provide.
FOS may disclose your Personal Data to unaffiliated third parties if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary (a) to comply with applicable laws, rules, or regulations, or to preserve FOS’s legal rights in the FOS Offerings’ content, whether the same arises from contract or through force of law; (b) to provide you with any services, information, special offers, promotions or products you requested or consented to and to allow us to perform other activities related to such services and products; or (c) to operate these FOS Offerings and other of FOS’s systems properly. FOS may also share your Personal Data with a sponsor or other third party that is interested in serving you ("Third-Party Providers"). You may instruct us at any time not to share your Personal Data with such Third-Party Providers by contacting us in the manner provided under "Your Choices Regarding Personal Data Collection and Use".
FOS is not responsible for any further use or disclosure of your Personal Data by Third-Party Providers; such use or disclosure is governed by the Third-Party Providers’ privacy policies.
Activity of Our Business
FOS may use the Personal Data you share with us to provide you with the information or product(s) you signed up for or purchased. Personal Data may be given to any third party platform for advertising or marketing purposes.
We may use third party service providers, such as ad networks, to perform certain advertising activities on our behalf, such as retargeting and we may provide them with your Personal Data if, or when necessary. FOS advertising does not use segments based on data deemed to be sensitive or segments designed to target children under thirteen (13) years of age to serve or optimize advertisements.
Interest Based Advertising
We may partner with ad networks and other ad serving providers (“Advertising Providers”) who serve ads on behalf of us and others on non-affiliated sites. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information Advertising Providers collect about your visits to this site and elsewhere over time.
You may visit www.aboutads.info to opt out of this type of advertising by companies participating in the Digital Advertising Alliance self-regulatory program. Note that electing to opt out will not stop advertising from appearing in your browser or applications. It may make the ads you see less relevant to your interests. In addition, note that if you use a different browser or erase cookies from your browser, you may need to renew your opt-out choice.
Managing Cookies and Opt-Out process
A cookie is a small data string that is written on your computer hard drive by a web server. Cookies can play an important role in providing a good customer experience using the web, by helping us customize your website experience. You can manage cookies by using features and functions available on most Internet browsers. The help function of your browser should contain instructions to how to change settings to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or to not receive cookies at all. If you decline to receive cookies, certain features of the FOS Offerings may not function properly.
Your Choices Regarding Personal Data Collection and Use
You may choose to receive promotional correspondence from FOS and its marketing partners by checking the appropriate box when you register or by contacting FOS via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. FOS will not share any Personal Data with a third party without giving you the opportunity to choose to share such Data. You may modify, correct, change or update Personal Data that FOS has collected via the FOS Offerings or request that your Personal Data be removed from FOS’s database by contacting FOS at CustomerService@futureofstocks.com. In any instance, our removal of such information may require you to register again with FOS in the event you later wish full access to the FOS Offerings.
You should be aware that it may not be technologically possible to remove or verify each and every record of information you have provided to us from our system. The need to back-up our systems to protect information from inadvertent loss means that a copy of your Personal Data may exist in archived systems. However, promptly after receiving your request, all Personal Data stored in databases we actively use and other readily searchable media will be updated, corrected, changed, deleted or confirmed to you, as appropriate, as soon as reasonably practicable.
The FOS Offerings may contain links to other websites maintained by third parties ("Other Sites"), either as a hyperlink or through a direct data feed accessed by you. FOS does not endorse, and is not responsible for, the privacy practices or the content of these websites. You should review the applicable privacy policies in connection with your use of such third party websites.
FOS has established reasonable precautions to protect collected Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction, which include contractual, administrative, physical, and technical steps. Technical measures include use of firewall protection and encryption technology where appropriate. Although FOS takes reasonable precautions to assess the reliability of such technology, it relies on the statements of the vendors of those products and services as part of its security evaluation. BY USING THE FOS OFFERINGS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONSENT TO THE FACT THAT FOS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR FAILURES OF SUCH PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AND THAT YOU SHALL HAVE RECOURSE SOLELY AGAINST THE MANUFACTURERS OR VENDORS THEREOF. Please note that while FOS has endeavored to create secure and reliable sites and mobile application(s) for users, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from FOS or the FOS Offerings or via email cannot be guaranteed.
Contact Information for FOS:
email@example.com - If you would like to contact a FOS’s customer service agent, and for questions or concerns regarding FOS’s data protection practices;
firstname.lastname@example.org. - If you would like to contact FOS’s copyright agent; or
Mail: Future Of Stocks, 2520 SW 22 ST STE #2 Miami, Fl 33145